GREENRISE INNOVATION HUB NIGERIA LTD
The GreenRise Hub is Nigeria’s premier accelerator and incubator in the foodtech and agtech space. Our vision is to become a leading hub where food and agricultural technology and innovation ideas are successfully contextualized and empowered to profitably address agricultural issues in Africa. We do this by delivering efficient and competitive platforms for technology incubation, innovation and commercialization of ideas in the agricultural sector.
At The GreenRise Hub, we value teamwork, innovation, excellence, accountability, integrity and we are result-oriented. We are currently looking for a program manager who meets our values and is highly efficient, motivated and independent to join our team and contribute to supporting entrepreneurs in the space we operate to build transformational businesses in Nigeria and beyond. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team with diverse experience and be exposed to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Nigeria. You will be working mostly remotely with some supervision. There will also be scheduled regular physical meetings with the team.
Programme Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programmes and activities for Greenrise hub.
- Developing new programmes to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for programmes.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess programme strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Identification of prospective partners and writing programme funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Implementing and managing changes, partnerships, and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of programme status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing programme risks.
- Working on strategy with the directors.
- Attend and represent the company at startup and entrepreneurship events as may be directed.
- Support social media campaign and production of weekly newsletters.
- Any other tasks as may be required for the position.
Programme Manager Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management or Agricultural Science.
- Proven experience in programme management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of project management.
- Understanding the national and global foodtech, agriculture and agtech ecosystem.
- Have good knowledge of startup methodologies (lean startup, BMC, rapid prototyping etc.)
- Experience in content management system will be an added advantage.
Vital Personal Competencies
A potential suitable candidate must:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be self-motivation and thriving in a dynamic/agile environment;
- Able to take initiative and have a can-do attitude: act proactively and work independently; and
- Be passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship and impact.
- Ability to work remotely with little or no supervision.
The Programme Manager will lead the day-to-day management of The GreenRise Hub’s projects and provide oversight and information to the directors. The job will involve complex consortium and stakeholder management, intensive work planning and delivery tracking, leadership of a programme management team, external representation of The GreenRise Hub and and other management aspects involved with an assignment of this size and complexity.
To be considered, your application and CV must be received by 6th November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.